chance of showers is the oborn family blog. stop by and check the weather from time to time....

Friday, March 19, 2010

latest attempt: wings on crack

some of you know, others don't...  but I've been on a cooking rampage this year...  my good friend khang got me started in REAL cooking this year and I have taken off like a rocket ship...  I have so many things I want to try....

my latest attempt, which maybe doesn't qualify as REAL cooking like I meant it above, but represents something I've stayed away from for so many years nonetheless, was buffalo wings....

well....  actually buffalo legs....  but that's why I call them wings on crack....  I figured why settle for a wing when you can have the meat of a whole leg!

anyway they turned out amazing....  love 'em.  I'll definitely be making them again soon....  healthy?  of course not.  but probably a TAD more healthy than a wing because of the oil to meat ratio  ;)

that's what I'll say anyway.....

hey, you will die someday....  go do domething you've always wanted to.....

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Watching Shane eat chicken wings is one of my favorite activities.

    ReplyDelete