My mom and Raina and I were able to have lunch with Val and Buffie Banazewski who were close friends and neighbors of mine growing up. Val and Buffie spent every other weekend with their Dad, Jim, who lived across the street from my parents. I remember running to Jim's house from the bus every Friday just to see if the girls were there yet! It had been at least 10 years since I had seen them - It was wonderful catch up and share memories!
chance of showers is the oborn family blog. stop by and check the weather from time to time....
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Lunch with childhood friends
My mom and Raina and I were able to have lunch with Val and Buffie Banazewski who were close friends and neighbors of mine growing up. Val and Buffie spent every other weekend with their Dad, Jim, who lived across the street from my parents. I remember running to Jim's house from the bus every Friday just to see if the girls were there yet! It had been at least 10 years since I had seen them - It was wonderful catch up and share memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment