chance of showers is the oborn family blog. stop by and check the weather from time to time....
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
notable quotes #3
After a few days home with Raina the boys show great care for her and fascination with the myriad of baby rituals that we are all quickly adjusting to. This morning Ky crawled into bed with me as I was holding Raina and he asked about the round circles visible beneath my nursing tank, “do you have band aids on your breasts Mama?” After a long discussion about the utility of nursing pads Ky found one laying on the floor, “Hey there is my lillly pad” he exclaimed! Placing it carefully under his shirt and adding a little butt dance he sang, “I’m a girl. I have breasts. Oh no, now I’m going to have to feed the baby”!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hilarious... LOL i love it.
ReplyDelete