chance of showers is the oborn family blog. stop by and check the weather from time to time....

Friday, September 10, 2010

An email from Ms.Beach, Eliot's teacher

Just a quick Eliot story email for you all.... I was introducing journals today which I was explaining with great enthusiasm and talking about how much I love them. Eliot pipes up in his excited voice, "Oh great. I was just asking my mom when I would get to journal. Once when I was supposed to make 3 sentences I made 6!" I couldn't have asked for a better endorsement if I had planted one myself! Later today I was interviewing Eliot and I asked him to tell me about a special place he likes to visit. He said school and when I asked why he said, "I just love to learn!" Adorable.

Stephanie Beach
Forest Hills
Kindergarten Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment